Our electrolysis specialist, Georgina, uses this method for Facial Hair Removal which targets the hair directly in the follicle preventing further regrowth. A series of treatments will be required for optimum results. Follow the link to “electrolysis hair removal” to book this treatment.
Georgina can now treat a wide range of skin blemishes easily and effectively, with minimal skin reaction, downtime and post treatment care, thereby offering you a safe and proven route to improved skin. The advanced electrolysis treatments below can now be booked with Georgina at both Clinics.
Thread vein removal
• Broken or dilated blood capillaries on the surface of the skin, usually found on the nose and cheeks.
• This is central dilated blood vessels, with smaller capillaries radiating from it like the legs of a spider. Spider Naevi may be found in isolation or gathered together in clumps on areas such as the cheeks, and usually do not develop until adult life.
Campbell de Morgan
• Also known as Cherry Angimola. It is a vascular Blemish where it is not possible to distinguish the individual capillaries. Dome shaped or raised. They are commonly found on sun exposed areas of the face, torso, arms and legs.
•A common fibrous skin condition most frequently found on the neck, face, axilla and torso. The skin tags form a single or multiple distribution being made up of loose fibrous tissue. The colour is often changed and they can be hyperpigmented, making them more obvious.
• These appear mostly on the cheek bones near to the eye and are framed when sebum becomes trapped in a blind duct with no surface opening. Milia appears as white pearly rounded lumps under the skin or raised above.
- Electrolysis Hair Removal First Appointment £45
- 30 minute Hair Removal £30
- 45 minute Hair Removal £45
- Advanced Electrolysis First Appointment £66
- Advanced Electrolysis 30 minutes £48
- Advanced Electrolysis 45 minutes £66