MCA - £550
10 September 2019
MCA – Multi-trepannic Collagen Actuation, involves improving the physical appearance of scars, burns, acne scarring, stretch marks and fine lines on the face.
This is a one-day intensive course with live models! 10:00 – 17:00
- MCA Micro Needling began as a treatment to relax and reduce scar tissue, however, it’s a valid alternative treatment to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, especially for darker skins where laser treatments would not be advised. After – 3 sessions and 3 months of healing results can be seen.
- MCA works by inducing a controlled trauma to the affected area. This then encourages the body’s natural fluids and collagen back into the area – flattening scars and calming other skin problems.
- MCA is also known as Dry Tattooing, it is an exciting alternative treatment that works directly on damaged skin, relaxing and smoothing scars, also reducing stretch marks. Any micro-needling treatment essentially brings new life into damaged skin, and using a digital tattoo machine is a very quick way and precise way of making this happen.
- No pigment is tattooed into the skin, however, pigmentation begins to normalise as a result. It’s also an ideal add-on treatment for cosmetic technicians with the added bonus of not needing to buy new kit or machines.
- Dry tattooing is not a new service to the market, but it’s not widely heard of outside of hospitals where it’s better known as MCA Micro Needling. MCA Micro Needling is an advanced course available to those already specialising in cosmetic and medical tattooing.
- The needle causes blood to come into the treated area, without removing the top layers of skin. Over the weeks and months new collagen is formed i.e. healthy new skin rather than poor quality scar tissue, stretched or creased the skin. A 20-50% improvement can be seen in just one session, with a course of 3 recommended for best results.
- MCA can be used on all colours of skin, with only dark skins prone to over pigmentation and keloid scarring advised not to go ahead. Once approved for treatment, scarring, hypo or hyperpigmentation are unlikely risks, as no heat is used and the surface of the skin is not removed.
We often look upon MCA as a halfway-house between Cosmetic and Medical. You really have the benefit of being able to change people’s quality of life with this procedure.
Contact us for details of the course content and next available dates.