Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Innersense Aesthetics. We have outlined the terms on which Innersense Aesthetics provides services to its clients. It is important that you read and fully understand these before any treatments take place. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team.
1 All new and existing patients and clients to Innersense Aesthetics we request a £20 refundable holding deposit for your treatments of £20 and over. Treatments under £20 then the treatment must be paid in full to the secure the appointment.
Consultations booked will require a £20 deposit. After the consultation, if for some reason you are not medically allowed or you decide against treatment we will automatically refund your £20.
All deposits are redeemable against the treatment booked and will be put on your account. If you do not attend your first appointment with us your £20 deposit will be taken to cover the appointment. Any subsequent booking will require a further deposit which will be at the discretion of the clinic.
2. If you cannot attend your appointment we require at least 24 hours notice in order to reassign your appointment time to another client. If the cancellation is less than 24 hours we will require 50% of the appointment cost.
If you are on a course of treatments and cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will loose one of your appointments.
Re-scheduling an appointment in this time frame (24 hours or less) is still subject to the same charge.
3. Innersense Aesthetics ask that you arrive five minutes before your allotted appointment time in order to complete any necessary consultation forms. Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced. If you are running late it is important to contact the clinic so we can try and alter your appointment accordingly. If you are late for an injectable treatment your appointment may be delayed by further appointments being seen on time. If you are booked in with an Aesthetic Practitioner your treatment may have to be reduced or we may not be able to carry out the treatment.
4. Innersense Aesthetics will use its best endeavours to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however there may be times when for reasons beyond our control your appointment is delayed. Very occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances we may need to cancel your appointment at short notice. In the unlikely event that this becomes necessary we will make every attempt to contact you to inform you of the fact and to rearrange your appointment for a mutually convenient time. We do not offer compensation if it is necessary for us to cancel your appointment.
5. Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparations you might need to make prior to treatment taking place. Failure to make any such preparations may result in your treatment being delayed, your treatment time being reduced or extra costs being incurred.
6. Unless you have purchased a course of treatments all treatments must be paid for at the time of the appointment and proof of your ability to pay may be required prior to any treatment taking place.
7. If you have booked and paid for a course of treatments and subsequently are unable to complete the course we will make a refund to you calculated by deducting the full price list of all treatments taken from the course of treatments.
8. A course is for a specific number of treatments and all treatments must be used within 24 of the date of purchasing the course. If there are any outstanding treatments remaining on the course after 24 months these treatments will be forfeited.
9. Innersense Aesthetics reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
10. We will always assess your suitability for treatment prior to any treatment being carried out. If we consider that you are unsuitable for the treatmeant you have enquired about, or if we consider that the treatment is likely to be unsuccessful we will inform you of the fact and the reasons why we have reached this conclusion. In these circumstances you will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation where applicable.
11. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Innersense Aesthetics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Innersense Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the clients failure to disclose such details.
12. Innersense Aesthetics gift vouchers can be used in either Innersense Aesthetics York or Innersense Aesthetics Wetherby no matter which site they are purchased in. Gift vouchers are vailed for 6 months from the date purchased. Vouchers bought in the month of December will be 25th June. After 6 months vouchers will no longer be valid.
13. As Innersense Aesthetics is a medical Aesthetic clinic we will require to take photographs both before and after your treatment. These photographs are stored on our password protected clinic software and are GDPR complaint. These photographs are strictly between your practitioner and yourself and will only be shared with prior consent to do so.
14. From time to time Innersense Aesthetics have offers on. If the treatment amount is under £50 we will require the payment to be made in full. If the treatment is over £50 then 50% of the treatment will be needed to secure the booking.
15. Any vouchers bought during our Black Friday promotion are valid for 6 months for £500 and under. 12 months for £501 and over.
Black Friday vouchers can not be used to purchase any services that are currently reduced or on offer or the purchases course packages.
Black Friday vouchers cannot be used to purchase any retail products
16. As part of our loyalty programme Innersense Aesthetics have a refer a friend scheme. The £20 can only be redeemed on treatments over £100.
17. Treat points are vailed until 31st May 2020. After these points will no longer be valid. Treat points are non transferable.
18. We will advise you of the time and date of your appointment. The Nurses at Innersense Aesthetics are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
19. Innersense Aesthetics do not guarantee continued treatment with a named Nurse or Aesthetic Practitioner although Innersense Aesthetics will endeavour to accommodate continuity of care where possible.
20. We refuse to treat anyone under the age of 18 for any injectable service. Anyone under the age of 16 will need to have a consultation and insurance cover specifically for the individual.
21. Children are permitted into the clinic as long as they are quiet and well behaved and respectful of other clients in the clinic.Babies and toddlers can only be brought into treatment if they are contained in a car seat or push chair. Innersense Aesthetics staff accept no responsibility for the care of any children while careers/parents receive treatment.